You can find this tender marzipan candy all over Germany this time of the year.
The cocoa powder dusted marzipan potatoes are not called potatoes because they are made out of it, it’s because they look like little baby potatoes. These chewy little treats are mouthwatering!
They are fast and easy to make with only 3 ingredients and also make a cute gift wrapped up in little bags or small glasses.
Ingredients for 25 Marzipan balls
200 g Marzipan
75 g icing sugar
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
How to make the Marzipan balls
- Give the marzipan to a bowl.
- Sift in the icing sugar and knead until you have a smooth dough. This may take a while!
- Form your dough into a roll and cut into 25 small pieces.
- Roll each piece into a little ball.
- Give the cocoa powder into a bowl with your marzipan balls and move them around until dusted with the powder.
How to store
Keep in an airtight container, store in a cool and dry place.
Merry everything and happy always.
If you try this recipe and love it, please leave a comment below or tag me on instagram !